I went in to this workout without a plan, but felt like squatting. I’ve been there and done that with GVT 10×10’s, so I decided to step it up a notch and start the workout with a 8×25 (200 reps). And that is just the beginning. Give this Leg workout a go and let me know what you think with Likes, Comments, and Shares.
-Wittig, ISSA CPT
Kaged Muscle Athlete
1. Squats: 8 sets of 25 reps. Make sure to stretch your lower back out as you go.
2. Horizontal Leg Press: 8 sets of 15 reps. I increased weight each set and had to “pause rest” on the last number of sets to get 15.
3. Hammer Strength Plate Loaded Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 30 reps. Pointed toes outward to hit the VMO (tear drop above knee).
4. Superset: Do these 2 exercises back to back without rest for 1 set. Do 4 sets total.
4A. Seated Leg Curl: 8 reps
4B. Alternating Reverse Lunges: 15 each leg, 20 ea, 30 ea, 35 ea.
5. Seated Leg Curl “Strip Sets”: 4 sets of 12 reps total. Start with a weight you can only do 2-4 clean reps, reduce weight by 10lbs for 1-2 reps, and continue dropping weight by 10lbs until you do 12 total reps. I started at 190lbs and ended up at 150.
6. Recumbent Bike Sprints: 5 sets of 30 secs. I put the resistance as high as I could handle and went as fast as possible.
This nasty high volume workout was fueled by Kaged Muscle Pre-Kaged and In-Kaged. Get 15% off Kagedmuscle.com with code Wittig15.
White D-Mak lifting shoes by Ryderwear. Get 10% off everything Ryderwear.com/wittig with my code Wittig10.
Custom Programs and Nutrition Plans: WittigWorks.com