Ever do a typical leg workout, but in reverse? That is what I did today. We are starting with hamstrings, then pre-exhausting the thighs before moving on to the nasty stuff. Sometimes you have to flip the workouts upside down to kickstart results. Give this Chest workout a go and let know what you think with Likes, Comments, and Shares.
-Wittig, ISSA CPT
Kaged Muscle Athlete
1. Stiff Leg Deadlifts: 2-3 warm up sets, then 5 sets of 5 reps. Get a good stretch at the bottom.
2. Sumo Deadlifts: 5 sets of 5 reps.
3. Leg Extensions: 5 sets of 15 reps. BUT hit failure on that first set. Then increase weight each set still striving for 15 reps by incorporating pause-rest (5-10 secs short rest periods). By sets 4 & 5 the weight should be heavy enough that you do strip sets (immediately lower the weight by 1 pin and keep going) until the 15 reps are complete. You should be tore up after this.
4. Hack Squats: 5 sets of 10 reps. Go deep with a pause at the bottom. If your gym does not have a hack squat machine do them the old school way with a barbell. It is done like a deadlift, but with the bar behind you. Google that mess. It’s effective.
(Feeling beat after the hacks)
5. Uni-Lateral (one-leg) Leg Press: 5 sets of 15, 10, 10, 5, 5, reps.
6. Recumbent Bike Sprints: 5 sets of 30 secs. Set the resistance extremely high (mine was at 17) and go as fast as you can for 30 secs.
My new transformation program “5-10-15 System” has just dropped. Check out my program bundle packages for the best savings and results.
Wittig’s apparel and shoes by Ryderwear. Get 10% off everything Ryderwear.com/wittig with my code Wittig10.
Wittig fueled by Kaged Muscle Supplements. Get 15% off Kagedmuscle.com with code Wittig15.
Custom Programs and Nutrition Plans: WittigWorks.com