Had to wear camo for this one because it was all out war. Three day’s later and my legs are still super busted. That makes this a workout I have to share. My hamstrings are especially tore up. Remember I do these same workouts regardless if I am gaining or cutting. The only thing that changes is how I eat. I change exercises, sets/reps, and techniques week-to-week to keep my body and muscles confused so I am always progressing towards my goals. Give this leg beat down a go and let me know what you think.
-Wittig, ISSA CPT
Kaged Muscle Athlete
1. Leg Press: 1 warm up sets 12 and 10 reps, then 6 sets of 4 reps. While these are heavy reps use a weight that allows you to go deep and through the full range of motion.
2. Hammer Strength Uni-Lateral Leg Extensions: 4 sets of 10 reps. If you don’t have this Hammer Strength Machine any leg extension will do. I had to pause rest (5 sec rest) to finish the last 2 reps of the final sets.
3. Smith Machine Feet Forward Squats: 4 sets of 12 reps. I typically don’t do squats in the smith machine unless its with my feet far forward. Go nice and low and incorporate pause rest when necessary- I do this so I can go heavy.
4. Uni-Lateral Split Squats in Smith Machine: 5 sets of 12, 8, 8, 4, 4, reps.
5. Stiff Leg Barbell Deadlifts: 9 sets of 30, 25, 20, 15, 10, 5, 10, 15, 20.
Wittig is fueled by Kaged Muscle Supplements. Get 15% off Kagedmuscle.com w/code Wittig15. Email the receipt to Michael@WittigWorks.com for my free ebook program.
Camo shorts and Black Out D-Mak lifting shoes by RyderWear. Get 10% off Everything Ryderwear.com/Wittig with my code Wittig10.
Custom programs, nutrition plans, and ebook programs: WittigWorks.com