If you follow me you know I have oatmeal just about every morning. It’s my go-to morning carbs and also gets me some good fiber. I always look forward to my oatmeal because I have a few special recipes I like to alternate from day to day. I am going to share one of my favorites: S’mores protein oatmeal. I personally use Kaged Muscle Chocolate or the new S’mores whey protein isolate. Get 15% off KagedMuscle.com with my code “Michael15”. Give this recipe a go and let me know what you think.
S’Mores Protein Oatmeal:
- Use 1/2 cup oatmeal. Mix in 1/2 packet of low calorie chocolate coco mix and 1 cup of low fat milk or almond milk.
- Put into the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Mix in one scoop of Kaged Muscle Chocolate or S’Mores whey isolate. Mix until everything is dissolved and it has a consistent texture.
- Add 1/3 cup of small marshmallows on top.
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips.
- Break up 2/3 of a graham cracker on top. Dip that last 1/3.
- Enjoy! This is a easy and quick one to make.
Calories: 500, Fat: 12g, Carbs: 68g, Protein: 32g.
Check out my other favorite oatmeal recipes:
Annihilate to Motivate,
Michael Wittig, ISSA CPT
IPE Natural Pro 3x Champ
Master World Champion
Kaged Muscle, Fitmark, Ryderwear Athlete
All socials: WittigWorks